ilovemylife

Friday, May 28, 2010

if I had a twitter...

...this is what I'd tweet...

@lli$on

Monday: Surprise! I still have my V-card. Never had someone "notice" that about me.

Wednesday: You know it's bad when you make a purchase at a certain unmentioned clothing establishment, go to put the receipt in your wallet, only to place it on top of another receipt from already mentioned clothing establishment. Oops.

Friday morning: Who says playgrounds are for kids? Stupid big kid rules.

Friday afternoon: Add something to your [babysitting] resume everyday. Today? Making luminairies.

Friday late afternoon: Never go to a wedding if you were kicked out of the wedding party a month before the big day--unless you plan on showing up in your already purchased bridesmaid dress.

Friday evening: Didn't know you needed gloves to use the elyptical. I should get me some of those.

Friday night: You know you are tired/lazy/exhausted/lacking an Internet connection when you actually contemplate, then start to watch "Hocus Pocus" instead of getting a DVD from downstairs.

Hope you enjoy my thoughts. Clearly I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment