ilovemylife

Thursday, March 25, 2010

boot camp

This whole working out thing is really beginning to kick my butt! BUT, I love it. I really do. There is so much peace in knowing that I have worked my body to the point of exhaustion.

Despite its imperfections I know my body has changed in many, many ways. Perhaps the most important thing I have learned is that if this is what my body looks like when I am eating well and exercising often, then apparently this is how my body was made to look. Again, there is no greater peace than knowing that. With peace comes great confidence.

I know I can push myself. I know I am stronger than ever before. I know this is just the beginning (although it's been about 6 months now).

You know you've worked out hard when you are soar within an hour of finishing your workout. And it feels so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment