ilovemylife

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

burn

Have you ever wanted to telling someone, er, everyone about something?

I imagine it something like knowing the gender of your unborn child, or the name you've chosen for that child, and not telling anyone because A) you want to keep it your little secret or B) you're afraid something might change between now and the time that child is born.

The question is, who do you tell and when do you tell them? Patience is a virtue, and I guess this one's for keeps-for now.

Secret burn. Burn like fire. Burn like peroxide sitting on a raw wound.

So what do you do with that secret while it burns? As long as it's mine for keeps, what do I do with it? I refuse to write about it out of fear it might be nothing. I hate to let myself down. I'm bad at that-letting myself down. My conscience is my nemesis.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment