ilovemylife

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Too Long

I suppose I cannot quite call myself and avid blogger considering I have taken as long of a hiatus as I have. But maybe that's a good thing.

23 has already treated me much better than 22, and for that I just gave a huge sigh of relief. I cannot point my finger at any particular change, but it's been a good year so far (not even a month long, but I am being hopeful and attempting to trust a little more).

My stomach problems have been no better than last year, maybe even worse, but this is the year to figure it out! Speaking of which, I have learned one new thing about my stomach in the past month. Monday-Thursday=stomach pain. Fri-Sunday=happy as a clam, calm as a cucumber. I'm guessing this has something to do with the day to day work stress I face, or maybe the whole sitting at a desk for 6-8 hrs. thing that I so often do, but I'm not sure how to go about making changes so that this is no longer the case. So maybe this is a sign that what my weekends entail are usually good for me, but does that mean the rest of it is bad for me? Unfortunately every day is not a weekend (even though I still work weekends).

So there is that.

I've also been super encouraged by some of the people around me lately, especially those who have spent a lot of time with me and know me well. I am not the type to reveal all of who I am from the get-go. It takes a while for me to open up. But for those who [are lucky enough to] know me well, are really encouraging to me at times. I love that I've stayed close with some of the families who I babysit/sat for. So refreshing!

I realize this blog may not be all that interesting, but whatever!

1 comment: