ilovemylife

Monday, November 16, 2009

Whatever

It's my new word, my new mentality, my new theory on life. And so far it is working!

If you have read any of my previous posts you will know that I have struggled through the last year or so of "growing up." I've had anxiety, stress, frustrations (all of the above really) and I am looking forward to the end of 22. That being said, "whatever" has become my new motto. You should make it yours too. Why, you ask?

Said something a little bit harsh to your co-worker, turning down her idea with a dirty look you did not realize you gave when she was already having a bad day? Whatever. It won't kill her.

Just got paid and want to go shopping at your favorite store with your 15% off-because-it's-your-birthday card although most your paycheck should probably go to your credit card? Whatever. Credit card balance will be there with the next check too. That fabulous coat may not be.

Only went to 2 out of 5 financial classes your boss "strongly suggested" you try going to this year because 2 of those nights you simply did not want to go? Whatever. I'm a big girl. I can figure out my own ish. Who said I needed a will at 22 anyways?

Finished off your pantry because you just couldn't seem to get full or feel satisfied by all things GFDF? Whatever. Tomorrow is a new day and who said you could not eat peanut butter on, well, everything non-peanut butter in your pantry?

Gave attitude to your co-worker (not above mentioned) because you got verbally slapped on the wrist by her for no good reason? Whatever. It's not my problem she is anal. I didn't want to help load her car anyways.

I guess I've now revealed a little more about myself than perhaps I should have, but this mentality is a great new way of life! When the going gets tough-whatever! Life goes on. I'll make more mistakes, screw up a few more times, and ultimately make a fool of myself (or go broke), but what's the use of stressing to the point of anxiety, depression, frustration, and the list goes on? I think I may have just created my own version of McMama's Not Me Monday. Maybe this can be my Whatever Wednesday (oops, it's Monday). Maybe I'll become fabulous and famous of my new blog idea. Until then, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment