ilovemylife

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New You (Me)

Have you read Julie and Julia? Seen the movie? Well, in both this character, Julie (duh), is inspired to cook through Julia Child's cookbook in a year-some 500+ recipes. Now, unfortunately we know I cannot eat about 98% of the recipes in her cookbook, but seeing that today is New Years Eve, I am feeling inspired to try something for myself this next year.

I'm not typically the one to make a New Year's resolution (or multiple for that matter), but for some reason this year I've decided to consciously make a few changes or goals for myself. Nothing major, just a new, fresh look at the new year. Hence the new.

So, in theme with making New Year's resolutions, what should my goal be for 2010?

1 comment:

  1. To find a new gluten free, dairy free yumminess to eat every week.

    ReplyDelete