ilovemylife

Monday, November 16, 2009

How much is too much?

When it comes to blogging, there are many types of bloggers. There are those that reveal every name, date, and location their story or life is associate with. There are those that disguise every individual in their family with cutsie nic-names as if they are in the witness protection program.

Then there is me. I lean more towards the witness protection spectrum, but with a twist. I have always been a very honest person. I like to think it has something to do with my name, which (am I NOW revealing too much?) "truthful." Now, this honesty I exude is not just up to truth vs. lie, but rather, a general sense of honesty I tend to share with people. It is true, "I cannot tell a lie," but the honesty I am prone to is telling people when they are ridiculous or need a reality check. I am also prone to seeing things for what they are and not necessarily being coy when it comes to sharing those thoughts.

So, my question it this: when it comes to blogging, how much is too much? Some people might consider what I have to say "raw" which I most definitely take it stride, but where does the line need to be drawn?

No comments:

Post a Comment