ilovemylife

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost There

Each day brings me closer a closer to my one year anniversary of starting my first full time job out of college. The one year mark of graduation has already come and gone. I cannot say time is flying by because to be completely honest I must admit this has been a long and hard year. I wonder what, if anything, could have better prepared me for all that I have gone through but doubt there is anything. This year life happened. I don't think I am at the point of being able to say that I have no regrets or that I would not have changed anything because of all the great life lessons I have learned. In time I do hope to have those feelings. In time I hope to look back on this year and reflect on how much I learned about myself. But at this point I am still living this first year; I am still a part of it. It hurts, but I cannot say it's all bad. However, I also cannot lie and say I've loved it or even liked a good portion of it. I have gained new friendships and made lasting memories. Part of me thinks I will remeber this year more than many in the years to come or those that have already passed. Either that or I will subconsiously block it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment