ilovemylife

Saturday, May 9, 2009

List: A Mini Update

So, I suppose it has been a while since I last posted anything. I am not quite sure what has kept me from taking the time to update, but there always seems to be something that gets in the way. Or maybe it's that I put something in the way. Either way, it's been a while.

My mini update would be this:

1. I finished the last of my 4/5 grade events at church for the year with much unexpected chaos.
2. I have three days off this week!
3. I have been much more social lately, but I am currently paying for it.
4. Two of my good friends (with baby in tow) have been in town this week--so much fun!
5. I am anxiously awaiting going home next weekend to see my family.
6. I am hoping to purchase some plane tickets soon....so many places to go!
7. My hair is finally getting noticeably long...1/2 way to accomplishing my New Year's resolution for 2009, and it's only May!
8. This morning I contemplated joining the Peace Corps.
9. When bombarded by life, I crave silence.
10. One month until baby Aiden Hawk is born :)
11. I am SO excited for summer! I am really looking forward to some additional free time and outdoor activities!
12. I tend to need my space this week.
13. No more Bear!
14. Something very exciting and long overdue finally appeared this week!

Not to say that nothing more is going on, but those are the things immediately on my mind. Now I am hopefully free to post on actual interesting topics.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment