ilovemylife

Saturday, March 7, 2009

In the nick of time...

Just when you think you can't take one more step, God seems to intervene in unexpected ways. Tonight we celebrated Global Outreach Weekend (GO) and not only was I fully entertained by a great program, but it was such a relief to really feel like we made the night happen as a team. Amongst all the chaos, confusion, and inaccurate clocks God made it happen. The message was relayed (or so I hope) and we had a great opportunity to open our eyes and hearts to new concepts and people. For once in a long time I did not feel like I was doing it totally on my own. We are all in this together, all working towards the same goal.

Then, in the middle of it all, some of my biggest fears were squashed by people unaware of my current struggles. Thank you God for knowing when to step in. Thank you so such supportive staff and encouraging brothers and sisters in Christ.

Yes, I still have fears and my list still feels infinite, but at least in this moment, I have hope. Hope that will hopefully last.

No comments:

Post a Comment