ilovemylife

Monday, June 28, 2010

here we go (again)

Today is day one, which is really day two, which is actually day three.

While today is the actual start, yesterday was set-up, and I'm already on day three of wearing this quite flattering blue t-shirt. And by flattering I mean not. Although I'm definitely not complaining in comparison to last year's neon green shirt.

This is day three of 8 actually. It will all be over in just 8 days. This shirt I will don 8 flattering times. I'm definitely going to find my husband in this shirt. Can't wait.

In all honesty, so far, so good. I think 2010 has been preparing me for this very week. At that moment when you think you might snap or break, laughter sets in and you [I] just can't stop. Laughter really is the best medicine. If the delirium I experienced yesterday is any sign of what is to come, this could be a very funny week. And by funny I mean tiring. And by tiring I mean fun. And by fun I mean exhausting. However, I've made it through this once before. I've done all I can do. I've organized and purged all possible knowledge, experience, and organization I possibly can. Now it's time to let others step in [God included] and rock it.

...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment