ilovemylife

Friday, July 9, 2010

if I had a twitter...

this is what I'd tweet:

@lli$on

Thursday lunch: Yep, Hanging out with my good friend Kelly Rowland (Destiny's Child) at @UrthCafe. Officially my new favorite eatery.

Thursday snack #12: Who knew so many froyo flavors existed outside the O.C. gates? I love you nutella flavored yogurt. I love you @Twirl.

Thursday appetizer: Hey Charlie from "The Hills"! Thanks for hanging out today. Your mom seems really super.

Thursday snack #17(1): @Twirl, I won't judge you for cleaning out the Nutella machine if you don't judge me for eating yogurt twice in one day.

Thursday evening: Note to self: 1. Start ministry union, 2. Start movement to double the salary of people in ministry union, 3. If previous actions fail, begin strike, 4. When that fails, get over yourself and be grateful for what you have.

Thursday later evening: So it IS possible to go to the same store at two different locations and buy something different at each one. Thanks @nthropologie! You make my life just swell.

RT @KatOss: Spotted A.Mo stalking celebs...Hopefully she won't get caught, you know you love me xoxo KatOss

(1) Also, please don't judge me for documenting my day by meals and snacks.

Thanks. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. you need a twitter! I miss your hilarity! I document my days with meals too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUTELLA froyo!!!! I am heading up there right now!! YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete