ilovemylife

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't Panic

This is clearly something I do well. Interestingly I generally only do it in the planning stages and not so much in the moment. I don't think one way is better than the other, but I do know that this week I need to utilize my calm face. Unfortunately I tend to wear my strewed face without even knowing it. That must come from being an introvert--at least partially.

I just recieved a very last minute portion of our missions station at VBS. Thankfully it is here, it is exactly what it needs to be, and it is everything I had hoped for. However I had I laugh when I set my iPod to shuffle on "Coldplay" and the first songto play was "Don't Panic." oh the irony.

There are still details to be finalized but we are headed to the right direction. Phew. VBS is almost together despite all the detours and warfare (which, yes I think is real and no, I would never say that lightly). I can't wait for the end of by first day, for the end of the week, for the end of my first year. I am SO ready for year two. Can't wait to do it over again and with a year behind me. Now I cab actually speak from experience! I am also SO defy for having a social life again. So ready to men broken or bent friendhips. It's about time to work out my priorities.

But don't fret. I promise not to panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment