ilovemylife

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Best part!

I was at work today looking for pictures from an event just last week, and happened to come across a few pictures that I love, and here they are!



It's easy to say that baptizing kids is one of the best parts of my job. Even better is when a child actually asks for you to baptize them! What more flattering thing can a kid ask you to do? Just knowing they think you have impacted them that much or been that steady/influential in their life means the world to me. These pictures were from the VBS baptism, but I also have the honor of baptizing a co-workers daughter this weekend, also someone who chose me to baptize them. Even when work can be difficult or stressful, it's pitcures like this that bring me back to a moment and remind me why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment